Careers at Bidz.com
Modnique is looking for a marketing manager to drive strategy, execution and analysis for the social media and marketing email channels (excludes daily automated emails).
- Implement social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Own the acquisition of fans and followers on different social channels and drive paid and organic programs to grow our fans and followers.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. This includes planning an editorial calendar, creating content, and copy to support that calendar.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key bloggers and other influencers. Keep updated/current lists of those influencers across multiple categories.
- Actively "listen" to the social media community and regularly report on findings.
- Execute 2-3 email campaigns per week to promote special inventory or retail events. Work with the buying, creative and merchandising teams to compose and send these emails.
- Work with third-party email vendor on email production and delivery.
- Establish, track and assure adherence to budgets, launch schedules, campaign and marketing objectives
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-5 years marketing experience, with passion for the social media space
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, blogs, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience managing an ESP relationship
- Retail, fashion, merchandising or eCommerce experience is a plus
Additional Skills / Desired Characteristics:
- Must be a creative thinker and be a good writer, samples welcome
- Strong ability to communicate to our customers in written and oral form and to create compelling story angles and communications plans
- Highly innovative individual with strong business acumen and proven track record of identifying, testing and launching new social programs
- Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams to develop consensus within diverse groups and drive results
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong project management, organizational skills and attention to detail
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org