Oversized Category Items FAQ
- How can I tell if an item falls under the Oversized Category?
- How can I save on shipping cost for Oversized Category items?
- Can I want to pay for all my items and ship them all together?
You can determine the category in which an item falls under by clicking on the 'Shipping' Link next to the Bid Box of the auction, it will indicate (i.e. Jewelry Item, Oversized Item, Collectible Items ect.). Oversized Category Items are items that may come individually packaged and are too large or bulky to be accommodated by our standard shipping rates (ex. watch sets, flutes, music, boxes etc). All items listed under the Oversized Category will also indicate the following information at the bottom of the item description:
Worldwide Shipping Available
Limit of 5 Oversized Items per order due to size restrictions.
You can reduce your shipping cost by processing payment for 5 Oversized Category items at a time. Due to size restrictions and delicacy items we can only ship 5 Oversized Category items per order.
Due to size restrictions and delicacy, Items are only shipped out by category in order to prevent damage in transit. They may not be combined with items from other categories.
- Jewelry items are small high-value items such as earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, eyewear, accessories and some watches that may be shipped together. (Limit of 30 items per invoice).
- Oversized Items are items that may come individually packaged and are too large or bulky to be accommodated by our standard shipping rates. (Limit of 5 items per invoice).
- Collectible Items are large bulky items that are packaged individually and can not be shipped with other items due to size restriction. (Limit of 1 Collectible item per invoice).
- Wholesale Items are items sold in Lots. (Limit of 1 Wholesale item per invoice). They may not be combined with any other item(s) or orders.