- What is your return policy?
- How do I return an item?
- What is an RMA #?
- When can I expect a refund on my return?
- Is shipping and handling refundable?
- I really like my item, but it arrived damaged. Can it be replaced?
- Will I be reimbursed for my duty and tax fees?
- I wanted to cancel my order but it has already shipped. Can I just refuse the package when it arrives?
As our customer, we believe you should feel good about your purchase. Our items are backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you receive an item that is not as described, we will refund 100% of the purchase price plus any shipping costs you may have incurred.
- All returns should be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if the item is not as described.
- Apparel and footwear returns will be accepted only on unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise only.
- When creating an RMA you will have the option to select one of the following Refund methods:
Return Credit The refund will be applied as Return Credit to your account. Return Credit does not expire and can be used at any time towards any future purchases.
Money Refund This refund will be issued back to the form of original payment.
You may return an item within 30 days from the date that you paid your order. We offer two simple options:
- By logging into your account, select My Bidz Control Center, and choose "Return Item" and create a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#).
- You can contact our customer service or Live Help operators.
If the price of an individual item exceeds $1000.00, Bidz.com will issue a shipping call tag and schedule for the item to be picked up by FedEx.
An RMA # or Return Merchandise Authorization numberis used to process returns. When returning an item, a Returned Merchandise Authorization number is required.
Once your return is received your refund will be completed typically within 3-5 business days from date of receipt. Refunds are issued using the method of payment that you used to make your purchase or can be issued as return credit. Return credit does not expire and can be used at any time as cash towards any future purchases.
All returned items are inspected by Bidz.com. If you receive an item that is not as described we will refund 100% of the purchase price plus any shipping costs you may have incurred.
Due to stock and demand, replacements are evaluated on a case by case basis. Bidz.com cannot guarantee that an item will be available for replacement. If an item is available, it can be added to your account for purchase at the original purchase price in order to ensure replacement.
Bidz.com is not responsible for reimbursement of duties & taxes. However, you may request a form from your customs office for reimbursement. Please consult your local customs laws for duties, regulations, and restrictions. Bidz.com can then provide documentation of the item returned.
I want to cancel my order but it has already shipped. Can I just refuse the package when it arrives?
No. We suggest that you accept the package and contact customer service to set up an RMA #.