Second Chance Offer FAQ
- What is a Second Chance Offer (SCO) item?
- How can I tell the difference between Second Chance Offer items and my regular won auctions?
- Will I be notified when a SCO item is added to my account?
- Am I obligated to pay for SCO items?
- How long will SCO items remain in my account and available for payment?
A Second Chance Offer item is an item that you bid on but did not win. Depending on availability of the item, Bidz.com may offer this item to you and place it in your account at your highest bid.
The listing number for Second Chance Offer items begin with "SCO" followed by the auction number.
Example: Second Chance Offer - sco_123456
Yes, you will be notified of the offer via email, emails are sent to the email address registered on your Bidz.com account.
No, you are not obligated to pay for SCO items. These items are being offered to you at your highest bid in case you would still like to purchase them.
If you decide not to purchase an SCO item, you may simply delete the item from your list. You can also allow the item to relist at no penalty to you.
Second Chance Offer items will be available for purchase for 1 day.