Safety and Security Tips:
- Phishing e-mails can be sent with the Bidz.com name but from different web mail services providers such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
- Authorized e-mails from Bidz.com would come through the secure web mail server @bidz.com: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org etc. (exception makes only Newsletter@bidzpromotional.com).
- Spoofed e-mails will instruct you to use unauthorized methods of payment such as Western Union avoiding Bidz.com's secure online payment system.
- Bidz.com does not authorize third party users to offer or sell items on Bidz.com's behalf.
- All legitimate offers from Bidz.com will be placed in your Bidz.com account and would require logging into your account and processing payment through our secure payment system.
- If you are not sure about the legitimacy of an email please contact Customer Service at email@example.com , via Live Help or over the phone for US at 1-800-444-8124 (International Customers can call at 1-310-280-7373).
How to protect your log-in information:
- As our registration page advises, please do not use your e-mail address or any part of your email address as your username.
- Try to make your password and username as unique as possible by means of using capital letters and digits.
- Keep your username and password in a safe private place.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
To become familiar with our payment options, please visit the following link: Payment Information