- I am having problems logging in.
- What are Internet browser Cookies?
- How do I enable my browser Cookies?
The single most common cause of login issues is username/password problems. Before taking any of the steps mentioned below, check your username and password. Make sure your caps lock is off. You can easily tell by looking for the lights on your keyboard. If the light marked "CAPS" or "A" is lit, then hit the "Caps Lock" key to turn it off, and then try your username and password again.
If that fails, you will need to ensure your browser's cookies are enabled.
Cookies are small files that websites store on your hard drive to help their servers keep track of and manage your return sessions. Due to the specialized requirements of your Buyz.com trading activity, your browser's cookies must be enabled each time you logon to Buyz.com.
Your browser's default settings ensure this. If you have changed the default settings, or return repeatedly to the Logon page after submitting your logon information, you will need to reset your browser so that it is set to accept 'cookies'.
To enable your browser's cookies follow the steps below :
in Internet Explorer:
- Inside your browser, click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab
- Click the button that is called Custom Level
- Scroll down to the section on Cookies
- Click to select Enable (if necessary) under the selections for both 'Allow cookies that are stored on your computer' and 'Allow per-session cookies'
Some versions of older browsers do not have support for cookies. To use this site, and many others which require cookies for session management, you may need to upgrade your browser to the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Once you have enabled your browser to accept cookies you may then logon.