If you wish to check on the status of an order or view account history you will need to enter your Username and Password to log on to Buyz.com. We suggest writing your username and password down for your future reference. To log in to Buyz.com, simply click Log On. You will be asked to enter your username and password.
Do not share your username and password information with anyone. You alone are responsible for all activity on your account.
If you forget your password
If you forget your Username or Password, click here. You will be asked to enter the e-mail address you registered with us. We will email you your current username and password information.
A Cookie is a small parcel of data with your login identifier or other anonymous information that is sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
In order to participate in the auctions at Buyz.com, your browser's cookies must be enabled each time you log in.
Your browser should already be set up to accept cookies by default, but if your settings have changed, or your browser continually returns to the login page after you submit your login information, follow the steps below to enable cookies.
How to Enable Cookies in your Browser
- Select Tools > Internet Options and open the Security Tab.
- Click the Custom Level button and scroll down to the Cookies section.
- Select the Enable option (if necessary) under the selections for both Allow cookies that are stored on your computer and Allow per-session cookies.
- Select Tools > Options and open the Privacy panel.
- In the Cookies section check the Accept cookies from sites box.
- Select one of the Keep until options as follows:
- They expire - cookies will be removed when the site that set them has determined the cookies should expire.
- Ask me every time - display an alert every time a web site tries to store a cookie asking you if you want that cookie stored.
Once you have enabled your browser to accept cookies you may then Log In.